Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. New to the site and waiting for my maverick. Just wondering if anyone in Canada has got their "Ricky" yet?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Lol your joking right? Welcome to the forum, ive been complaining here a fair amount about waiting for a machine i put money down for months ago. Did you put a deposit on one?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya put a deposit down a few weeks ago. How could u not? 101hp!!!! I'm surprised they took ur money that long ago. They wouldn't take mine back in October. I hear end of feb or beginning of march. Feels like eternity! How much u paying over there before tax? 19600 here for the x rs

·
Registered
664 Posts
I knew as soon as I saw the title of this thread Chippy would be beating that dead horse again.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Nothing yet, hopeful for February but was told Feb or March when I put down a deposit in Oct.

·
Registered
417 Posts
What you guys dont think Ive settled down a bit, Jeez give me a break. Im going to start a thread, Who is the Stupid Canadian who paid more than anyone else for a maverick?
19,500 + GST (5%). Yes at least Alberta not in the shitter yet tax wise but with the oil prices low thats probably going to change. I hope you americans enjoying our dirty oil in your Mavs haha.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
I just don't see everyone getting satisfied in February, logistics wise it dosent make sense. How can they get machines to every dealership all over the country?
I'm prepared to wait as long as it takes

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wow that maverick in the pictures looks soooo clean....too bad it will never look that clean again once it goes on its first ride.....

Chippy,

Did you get it from Bow Cycle??

·
Registered
417 Posts
Nooooooooo.. I would never go there.....Small town service is best ;) go to Bow Ridge Sports in Cochrane see Matt.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts