1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Reactions: kroth1984

·
Registered
229 Posts
Wickedcummins, I have received several complaints from site vendors about you promoting items. If you or your friend want to be vendors than please PM the site admin for further information. Until then please refrain from doing so. Thanks.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Then you better get all over alot of.other threads and please refund me my supporting member fee if you don't treat all threads the same

·
Banned
546 Posts
Just the few mins I have found threads about none paying companies being talked about

·
Registered
229 Posts
Maybe you're confused... being a supporting member is waaaaaay different than a vendor. So you admit doing it, but now point the finger at others for doing the same. You were personally complained about so deal with it. If you want to report others for doing the same, than report their posts and all the mods will see it and take care of it. If "you" don't want to play by the rules, than I can take care of that too.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Better yell at me I talk about barkers exhaust alot too.. so I feel strong about two products and talk about them and I'm breaking rules are you kidding me?

·
Banned
546 Posts
So you want this guy who sells this mod to figure in your 70 a month fee into the cost of your members? Wow is all I can say

You contact him and ask him to do that.. I just praise the great product he sells

·
Registered
229 Posts
Relax... just don't promote sales of items that compete with paying vendors. Talking about products is different than promoting products for a friend who will make money from doing so. The vendors get upset when they pay money to advertise on this site and than see others doing it for free. When a paying vendor complains about it, than action must be taken to keep the integrity of the site.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Only one vendor online devious power sports. Good to know whom not to buy from. And very sorry I didn't promote just answered a question someone asked very sorry

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
It's one thing to say or talk about a good product but your promoting a 10% discount and giving out a email Sorry your in the wrong I know there's a couple of company's that were doing the same thing on this forum until lately but they never got a complaint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
46 Posts
Relax... just don't promote sales of items that compete with paying vendors. Talking about products is different than promoting products for a friend who will make money from doing so. The vendors get upset when they pay money to advertise on this site and than see others doing it for free. When a paying vendor complains about it, than action must be taken to keep the integrity of the site.
What are the benefits of being a supporting member and what are the levels and function of membership?

·
Banned
546 Posts
So like when I asked for clutches everyone broke the rules by giving me contact info for none vendor clutch places? Someone asked here and I just forwarded an email I got about holiday sale on them.. no worries tho I won't say anything about it more. Can-am forum is for only talking about companies that pay.. meaning you have to grease the wheel to know of a good product...

·
Banned
546 Posts
Can i talk about can-am and how great they are? I don't see them on the vendor list. Just wanna check ahead of time in case I wanna tell others how I love it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I sell sport low bypass modules. I offer special pricing to forum members, veterans/military, and will be offering an even better discount over the holidays. I will also be doing package deals for clutching.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.