Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like this one for the rzr?
Seats - Center

I have a 2 year old and being able to bring her along in a year or two is a deal breaker for the wife. Don't want to go to a max for several reasons.

I know on the commander the heat was really bad, would it work on the maverick?

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
i would really evaluate your situation and either get the wife a quad or a sxs along with the maverick. Kids grow up fast and want to drive their own toy. I spend thousands on a 4 seat cage for my daughter to ride with us and she always wanted to ride her own quad since she was 6.

just try to really think how many times will all 3 of you go for a ride together. My wife would rather hang out at camp than ride all day like me.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Yeah, then on the other hand my wife gets pissed being left at camp. We bring our grandson with us alot, so one of us drives the Maverick with him riding shotgun, and the other has to ride a quad. (I don't like my quads anymore)...:disappointed:.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have both maverick and rzr but if we only take maverick with me wife and 4year old he just rides on center but I'm building him a seat to go on console there. But he doesn't need a belt for what we do either. Creepin trails and mud holes.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went to the dealer today and checked out a Mav personally for the first time. It does really seem like there is plenty of room in the middle there for a small seat, more by a good bit even than there is in the RZR. Maybe a RZR middle seat modified to fit would be possible.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yeah, then on the other hand my wife gets pissed being left at camp. We bring our grandson with us alot, so one of us drives the Maverick with him riding shotgun, and the other has to ride a quad. (I don't like my quads anymore)...:disappointed:.
We sold all the adult quads too... Loving the Maverick X and the Commander XT

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
I went to the dealer today and checked out a Mav personally for the first time. It does really seem like there is plenty of room in the middle there for a small seat, more by a good bit even than there is in the RZR. Maybe a RZR middle seat modified to fit would be possible.
good luck, the motor is in the middle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts