Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchase my maverick 3 months ago and I'm trying to find people to go ride with. I live in brownsville but willing to travel just to go have fun and make new friends. :big smile::cool2:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Same area as Fuzzie, let me know we frequent out there as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will it is dead down here every body go ride across the border but is too risky for me whe do u think is a good weekend to group there

·
Registered
132 Posts
We are planning on going out the 18th, I know DSO is having a concert on the 11th should be a good time.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm in Central TX and ride mostly in Marble Falls... Bit of a trek for you. I was going to hit up DSO this past weekend but plans got changed.. Maybe try for the 18th!

Myron

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is it good to go to DSO on the 11 and 12 i will be i. Houston today and tomorrow but don't know if is going to be open

·
Registered
132 Posts
They are open today and tomorrow.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I had to make a quick trip from houston to Kris' shop over east of Crosby and there were a ton of people heading out there. A few of us are heading over to general sams in Huntsville tomorrow around noon. I haven't riden there yet but I'm sure it'll be a good time. If anyone heads out there let me know.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I had to make a quick trip from houston to Kris' shop over east of Crosby and there were a ton of people heading out there. A few of us are heading over to general sams in Huntsville tomorrow around noon. I haven't riden there yet but I'm sure it'll be a good time. If anyone heads out there let me know.
Should've grabbed a spare belt!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts