Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
If I still lived there..would love to tagalong to Sycamore Creek..I miss that place.....

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Now that I've seen you jump off Olds, I don't know if I could handle riding with you! But seriously I'd like to go sometime but can't do it this weekend. Only taken my Mav out 1 weekend so far and I still need 1 more hour to hit the 10 hour service mark. I need more weekends where I can get 9 hours of riding, that was fun.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Hey max it says 3-30 so you have a couple weeks. Meega has to have time to fab up his cookie holder so he wont have any broken cookies

Reactions: Tmesic

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Hey max it says 3-30 so you have a couple weeks. Meega has to have time to fab up his cookie holder so he wont have any broken cookies
Of 2013! Lol. Tim

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Hey april fools not till next month ,

Reactions: Extrememc

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Hey get out the defib quick this old thread is about to flat line again.

defib.jpg

Instructions:

1) place sugar cookies in subjects mouth before shock to prevent teeth from chipping.
2) make sure you have your sham wow available to keep everything crystal clean.
3) Plan plenty of break so that you do not get to tired from repeatedly shocking and attempting to revive an old thread that has been dead for 6 years.
4) Keeping cold milk close by will help when you take your cookie breaks and will lessen the pressure you feel from others openly mocking and laughing at you.
5) When you realize it is hopeless just start working on something cool to distract everyone from what the real issue is.
6) Just quietly walk away!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dude you are a rock star!!! Take all that crap and still roll with it. Ride on.
PS love the dyno jet mount
I have NO feelings and take few things serious. This is a place to have fun not get your panties in a bunch.

That mount has worked out great, im working on an adapter to hold the new PV3 to that mount.

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
I have NO feelings and take few things serious. This is a place to have fun not get your panties in a bunch.

That mount has worked out great, im working on an adapter to hold the new PV3 to that mount.
Don't forget I need one I am still using velcro. Tim

1 - 17 of 17 Posts