Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been in the business world for over 20 years and I can't think of another person or company with more outstanding customer service, attention to detail, great products and passion for engaging and pleasing the consumer. I've got the CT gusset kit, tie rods, fender supports and harness bar and Alex will be my go-to for any and everything I need for my Maverick from here out. I really am super impressed and look forward to seeing his business grow and prosper as this industry skyrockets. Well done Alex and thanks a million!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I agree his reputation is second to none!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
sounds like he deserves a

untitled.png

·
Registered
121 Posts
My wife is dropping our mav max off with him today...traveled all the way from northern va(bout 6 hrs) to spend money with his business, due mostly to his reputation and interaction with the members of this furum.

·
Registered
225 Posts
My wife is dropping our mav max off with him today...traveled all the way from northern va(bout 6 hrs) to spend money with his business, due mostly to his reputation and interaction with the members of this furum.
I can beat that.
I flew from central Mexico with my shocks in the luggage to Alex to get his shock work done. Stood one night in a hotel and flew back the next day with the tuned shocks...talk about crazy Mav addicts.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
228 Posts
Awesome products and he stands behind his work 100%

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not so good w/ cookies so offered some shoes instead (I work for a sports apparel/ footwear company) :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I can beat that.
I flew from central Mexico with my shocks in the luggage to Alex to get his shock work done. Stood one night in a hotel and flew back the next day with the tuned shocks...talk about crazy Mav addicts.....

I'm sure customs had a field day with you!

·
Registered
156 Posts
mine are off and ready to ship. I'm excited!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I can beat that.

I can beat that.
Mine went on a return trip from Queensland Australia,
I had the pleasure of racing the same track before and after Alex's shock work , the difference was night and day, felt much more comfortable hitting the table top at 90klms+ , much more predictable through the corners and didn't feel like I was going to pogo through every woop and bump! I made a small ride height adjustment to suit the track and bam !better again.
Well worth my hard earned $$

From ' The Land Down Under ' .

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
I can beat that.
Mine went on a return trip from Queensland Australia,
I had the pleasure of racing the same track before and after Alex's shock work , the difference was night and day, felt much more comfortable hitting the table top at 90klms+ , much more predictable through the corners and didn't feel like I was going to pogo through every woop and bump! I made a small ride height adjustment to suit the track and bam !better again.
Well worth my hard earned $$

From ' The Land Down Under ' .
Did you hand carry them from down under to Alex or did you had the guys in the brown trucks do the work for you?

Well, you win in terms of distance, I give you that :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
My private jet has been busy taking my playboy bunnies around shopping, so was unable to hand deliver, you win there , lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Driller77
1 - 16 of 16 Posts