Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up a 2013 CanAm Maverick 1000 just a couple months ago. Sure are a lot of fun! We go to Sand Mountain, NV about 4-5 times a year. Always rode quads. Still do that too.

We got one hell of a deal on the Maverick and it was sure nice to go out on Halloween weekend and race the new RZR1000 up Comp Hill and beat it. Stock for stock.

Looking to do some upgrades soon: Clutch, exhaust, sound system, doors, HID lights!

As part of the deal when we picked it up, we got the half windshield, bikini top and we put a light bar on it along with a lighted whip

Attachments

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and glad to see you representing well by spanking those PoPo's :smile:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the popo spanking

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank! Its great to get peoples opinions and ideas. This forum is great!

And after reading about every forum on here I decided to do some upgrades. I ordered the Dalton Clutch kit and belt setup from Hunterworks. The Holtz steering rack gusset. Front A-Arm gusset and tie rods from CTRacing. Dragonfire harness bar and harnesses. Speedhut custom gauge for the belt temp.

I can tell you the vendors I ordered from on here were awesome. Great customer service and quick reply's.

I'm also ordering today the Turkey Intake and the sport mode low switch. Just waiting for a couple emails back.

The next piece will be the KMS cat delete once it is available. Not looking for the full exhaust.

Ready for some garage time and then get back to riding. Sand Mountain in a month.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thank! Its great to get peoples opinions and ideas. This forum is great!

And after reading about every forum on here I decided to do some upgrades. I ordered the Dalton Clutch kit and belt setup from Hunterworks. The Holtz steering rack gusset. Front A-Arm gusset and tie rods from CTRacing. Dragonfire harness bar and harnesses. Speedhut custom gauge for the belt temp.

I can tell you the vendors I ordered from on here were awesome. Great customer service and quick reply's.

I'm also ordering today the Turkey Intake and the sport mode low switch. Just waiting for a couple emails back.

The next piece will be the KMS cat delete once it is available. Not looking for the full exhaust.

Ready for some garage time and then get back to riding. Sand Mountain in a month.
sounds like you did your homework......:smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts