Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. I am an outdoors guy, as long as outdoors means going fast. I was into offroad a few years back, and had a LT rail. Got out of that and into performance boats. Now looking for something to play in the winter / dirt with. Here is a couple pics of the summer toy.

Most of my friends are on the XP1k bandwagon. I can't seem to bring myself to jump on board. I am currently in the market for a Maverick, and looking for the right deal.

I have been surfing this site for awhile, and have learned alot here. I look forward to contributing to this community.

Cheers,
Aaron

Attachments

·
Registered
458 Posts
Awesome boat, welcome aboard.

·
Registered
177 Posts
hell'o and hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum,"officially"!! You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
88 Posts
welcome from Charleston sc

·
Registered
147 Posts
Really nice boat, I too have a ski boat, but nothing like that I assure you. I picked up a 2013 MavXRS over the summer and saved a chunk of money, so far better than my expectations. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum and glad to hear you are not drinking the Kool-Aid over there in Polaris camp......lots of good information on here for you to educate yourself with....nice looking boat too!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Really nice boat, I too have a ski boat, but nothing like that I assure you. I picked up a 2013 MavXRS over the summer and saved a chunk of money, so far better than my expectations. Welcome to the forum.
Thanks. My kids would like something a bit more ski friendly. My son tells me that being on a tube behind twin 850hp engines is a bit intimidating. I tell him to suck it up :D

Has your XRS been treating you well?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
welcome to the forum and glad to hear you are not drinking the Kool-Aid over there in Polaris camp......lots of good information on here for you to educate yourself with....nice looking boat too!
One of my friends drives for Jagged X. I think Polaris built a great car with the XP1K. That being said, I really want to build a Maverick Max to run away from all of my kool aid drinking friends. I had a long talk with Kelly at KMS here in Phoenix about his success with the Maverick. That guy knows his stuff.

My dream build would be cage, doors, all suspension gussets, long travel, and a big jump in horsepower. I'll get it on paper, then let my checkbook slap me back to reality.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
One of my friends drives for Jagged X. I think Polaris built a great car with the XP1K. That being said, I really want to build a Maverick Max to run away from all of my kool aid drinking friends. I had a long talk with Kelly at KMS here in Phoenix about his success with the Maverick. That guy knows his stuff.

My dream build would be cage, doors, all suspension gussets, long travel, and a big jump in horsepower. I'll get it on paper, then let my checkbook slap me back to reality.
Yea, I would like to see the price tag on that wishlist....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts