Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys what's up! another Texas cat here. I'm located bout 70 miles east of Houston . Just ordered me full doors, roof and rear cage trying to mix in some of the west coast style haha. Gonna try to keep the ole mav mild but we do play in the mud down here so 3 inch and 34s will come soon. Neways just saying what's up I come from ole rhinoforums sxs411 etc so.:haha:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome and enjoy the new toy! If you go with 34's you better look at some clutch work, tie rods and probably a beefier steering rack too!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the site. Yep with those bigger tires a good aftermarket clutch and tierods will help alot.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Already have the hd tie rods players this not my first rodeo ! Haha.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: Clifs maverick

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Already have the hd tie rods players this not my first rodeo ! Haha.
Update your signature so we can see what you got on your machine...otherwise we have to assume you are a newbie who needs to be spoon fed all of this great information on the forum :saint:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You right my bad but if your spoon feeding etc I'll take a beer if your offering.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
You right my bad but if your spoon feeding etc I'll take a beer if your offering.
haha....well if I am ever down in your neck of the woods or vice versa, I think i can accommodate that request :smile:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome

If Im on the side of the trail posting ... its because Im waiting for you to catch up.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hello fellow Texan

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Texas folks where do y'all ride ? I hit Sabine atv, mud creek , river run, Shiloh ridge, west bluff orange , use to hit rock road mauriceville. Let me know what's up and maybe meet out on the trail .

·
Registered
256 Posts
sTa and mudchick think I know yall from XMM

If Im on the side of the trail posting ... its because Im waiting for you to catch up.

Reactions: sTa
1 - 20 of 33 Posts