Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a quick trip to Sand Hollow, have to say I like the Max better than the two seater. This thing handles the whoops so much better, add the power steering and it is a very plush ride. I would definitely suggest any one with a Max to get the low gear sport override it works so damn good and should add to belt life. Did some rock crawling and had no problems with length of, course I have the UTV Inc skids and they worked perfectly on a couple spots I dropped into. I didn't think I would like the max over the Mav but had to admit to the wife that she was right. sandhollow.jpg

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
very cool...enjoy

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice air.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
no issues on that, just have to know how to approach things is my key. I think canam got the maxes right, no issues on clutches, bolts, belts,etc that I have confirmed from reliable sources

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have about 500 miles on mine, love it. I did pull the middle and rear skid plates and replace them with the material you line dump truck beds with. I have rock crawled and ran lots of trails. I usually run with 2 xp4s. Powerwise they are so close.....but I like the interior and the suspension much better than an XP. Dealer here can't get soft top untill oct 21, that has me a little ticked but oh well!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts