Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did some great high speed dunning with Andy and a couple of buddys on Banshee's. I did have to remove the roof off my new Utv Inc cage, i like to see up hill when going down hill.

i met Andy saturday and we shredded the dunes to China Wall, flag pole and back to Olds hill. I have some great video but it will take me a couple days to edit and post.

I do some jumping down Olds hill again with my daughter as a spotter.

My mav had zero issues all weekend and i am headed back out to Glamis thursday night.

here are a few pics of the fun

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
That was a really fun ride Mike. I think shredded is a pretty accurate description. Too bad about the bad luck the others were having. I had the Mav back out to China wall Sunday and today. After shooting the hill on Sunday, I had a number of people come and check out the Mav. They all thought I had modded it, and were kinda supprised to find out she is showroom stock, minus a few lbs of air pressure. One guy was thinking about buying a Mav, and his buddy had just bought a RZR. The RZR owner didn't look all too happy:disappointed:

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I hope i have a mike maverick !!! - no problems- lol

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was a really fun ride Mike. I think shredded is a pretty accurate description. Too bad about the bad luck the others were having. I had the Mav back out to China wall Sunday and today. After shooting the hill on Sunday, I had a number of people come and check out the Mav. They all thought I had modded it, and were kinda supprised to find out she is showroom stock, minus a few lbs of air pressure. One guy was thinking about buying a Mav, and his buddy had just bought a RZR. The RZR owner didn't look all too happy:disappointed:
great meeting you Andy, i tried to keep the same pace with my Banshee buddies and i had to keep circling around to find them. I love to go fast, but it hard to find people that keep the same pace.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I'm having a really hard time finding people that can keep up too! Next time I'll ditch the Teyrx guys and hang with you Mike!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
great meeting you Andy, i tried to keep the same pace with my Banshee buddies and i had to keep circling around to find them. I love to go fast, but it hard to find people that keep the same pace.
That was the 1st time I been out in the dunes riding something other than my KFX 450. That's how I ride the quad, but going from a 350 lb quad to a 1340 lb SxS is a big difference. Following you thru the dunes at that pace made for a quik learning curve...lol. I'll ride with you anytime.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I agree. I was running 5.5 lbs in the rears and went everywhere. On Sunday we rode over to China wall and went up twice with no problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts