Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
Great car has all the good stuff + nice tumble weed clearing attachment or great bumper for pushing the slow guys outta the way good luck on the sale

·
Registered
51 Posts
This car has all the stuff that I will eventually do! Including the sand tires. In fact, I saw this car listing on craigslist because I did a search for Skats.

·
Premium Member
9,993 Posts
You're selling both? You're both getting out of the SXS thing? How come?

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes sir. My dad is done with sxs's and I am not sure what I want to do yet. Most of my SXS riding buddies have gone back to sand cars or crawlers which I did both before the sxs craze.
You're selling both? You're both getting out of the SXS thing? How come?

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
best taken care of car with most features being sold I have seen in a while. I would also list on craigslist in Reno and Sacramento as that's not that far from you. This is a deal and even has the good paddles. You guys always set your cars up nice and take excellent care of them.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks.. Haven't had one complaint yet on any of our previous 11 SXS's..
best taken care of car with most features being sold I have seen in a while. I would also list on craigslist in Reno and Sacramento as that's not that far from you. This is a deal and even has the good paddles. You guys always set your cars up nice and take excellent care of them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts