Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i picked up two Rigid SR 10" and one 30" lights. I already had the actuator waiting in the garage, now comes the design and fabrication. I plan on running all three on the roof with the 10's angled to the side by 40* or so.

YES!, the outer rings and lightbar tubing will be painted white.

·
Registered
548 Posts
You gonna use that Rigid Flip top to fab the parts for mounting your Rigid lights?

That'd be some "hardcore rigid action" :shocked:

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You gonna use that Rigid Flip top to fab the parts for mounting your Rigid lights?

That'd be some "hardcore rigid action" :shocked:
it was a stand for my Losi 5T 1/5th scale gas truck. This lightbar will be actuated so i can flip it up to the sky and send out the Bat signal.

·
Registered
548 Posts
it was a stand for my Losi 5T 1/5th scale gas truck. This lightbar will be actuated so i can flip it up to the sky and send out the Bat signal.
I can see the FAA report now..."blinded pilot crashes in Glamis sand dunes" Seriously though, I like the idea. will they tuck out of the way for daytime riding so there is no worry of wrecking them in a daytime rollover? All the ones I see mounted on top of the cage make me cringe at the thought of taking out a big $$ light in a rollover or low by a low hanging branch.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Looks like a cool setup......what is the total power draw on all of those?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
SCS Unlimited | Sled Wraps - Sea-Doo Graphics - SSV Side by Side Graphics - Athletes

Mega- I posted this during your vacation. I ordered a kit for my MAX... the"unlimited". You should order a kit to blend the white, yellow, and black. your machine would look amazing. These guys are a BRP direct vendor. Everyone has complained about the price, but its actually the same as others graphic kits you see on the net and the quality is supposedly second to none. I will have mine today or Monday.

Team Stripe or Killer Bee would look incredible in my opinion.

·
Registered
211 Posts
i picked up two Rigid SR 10" and one 30" lights. I already had the actuator waiting in the garage, now comes the design and fabrication. I plan on running all three on the roof with the 10's angled to the side by 40* or so.

YES!, the outer rings and lightbar tubing will be painted white.

Glad to see you went with the Rigids! I love my 40" SR.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can see the FAA report now..."blinded pilot crashes in Glamis sand dunes" Seriously though, I like the idea. will they tuck out of the way for daytime riding so there is no worry of wrecking them in a daytime rollover? All the ones I see mounted on top of the cage make me cringe at the thought of taking out a big $$ light in a rollover or low by a low hanging branch.
aint no branches in the sand, and i only ride in Glamis. If i wreck then the insurance man gets a call, thats what i pay him for.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
thats not bad....shouldn't have any problems especially since you ditched the halogens...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Most roll overs wont hurt those Rigid lights. Depending on how they are mounted it may break the mounting tabs but not the lights.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Baja body on ebay !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts