Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have some of these tops for $320.00 shipped to your door via UPS (lower 48 states). We only have four at this price. We are testing our new foam in place packaging.

Please call if interested.

216-267-3900

http://www.extrememetalproducts.com/p450/Can-Am-M

Automotive exterior Vehicle Car Transport Windshield Vehicle Automotive exterior Wheel Auto part Tire Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Auto part Rim Automotive exterior Vehicle door Vehicle Bumper Windshield Automotive exterior Fender Hood Windshield Vehicle averick-and-Commander-one-piece-Aluminum-Top/product_info.html

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
What about that dome light in the 3rd picture? Do you sell it or someone else? Battery power?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
It comes with it. Battery powered and battery included.
That's pretty cool throwing a dome light in with the roof. I've already got a roof though but I also noticed I like your clamps A LOT more than what my vendor supplied.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I recently purchased this top and got very lucky due to a misprint with the shipping and got a great deal through a outside source ... I have to say that for the money this is a great top and it secures nicely and the led dome is a nice touch. Keep it up EMP !!!!! We need good looking fender flares and front and rear bumpers!!! Help!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts