Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TurnKey UTV Can-Am Maverick Aluminum Sport Roof

Our Maverick aluminum sport roof keeps the elements out while adding a sporty look to your vehicle. Like all TurnKey UTV products our new Can Am Maverick Sport Roof is computer designed and CNC built from the highest quality American made materials available. The sport roof is made from a single piece of heavy gauge aluminum to eliminate unwanted seems in the roof that rattle and allow moisture in. Our industry unique mounting brackets allow the roof to sit flush on top of the roll cage versus on top of mounting clamps that create a gap between the roll cage and roof. Our unique mounting brackets are 100% bolt on and do not require any drilling. Roof mounts using eight of our unique brackets and two screws per bracket. Sport roof comes in two standard powder coated colors, Maverick yellow and satin black. Mounting brackets come powder coated in textured black to match the Mavericks roll cage. Comes with everything required for installation and can be installed in under 30 minutes using standard household tools.

MSRP: $284.95
Maverick Forum Member Price: $270.71

Product link:
http://www.turnkeyutv.com/turnkey-p...age=flypage.tpl&product_id=122&category_id=54

This picture shows how we eliminate the gap between the roof and roll cage with our unique mounting clamps.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Do you guys make a mount for a rigid e series 40in. lightbar? That would work with your roof? Would love to get your roof just can't figure a way to mount my light bar with a roof like this.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
u can weld tabs on the each side of the roof on the roll bar in the front over the lip fits nice

·
Registered
266 Posts
Thanks for the info Benzo. I wonder if turnkey would weld them on for me?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
266 Posts
Awesome !!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
When can we expect a roof for the Maverick Max?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Got my roof - that was ordered through Devious. After I found a trail of hardware through the house, I opened the box and found that the bolts were scattered through teh box, and half were missing. That's a real disapointment after waiting almost 2 months for the roof!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got my roof - that was ordered through Devious. After I found a trail of hardware through the house, I opened the box and found that the bolts were scattered through teh box, and half were missing. That's a real disapointment after waiting almost 2 months for the roof!
Im sorry about the hardware. Everything we ship is neatly packed and sealed in plastic bags. I looked up your order and we shipped it in a much shorter period of time than you mentioned in your post. Ive got a new hardware pack on its way to you now, as far as the wait I would talk to your dealer about that. We have the Sport Roof in stock.

Are you just missing hardware? Do you need clamps or the foam?

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
403 Posts
Thanks for the reply and taking care of it. I was told up front that the roof wasn't shipping, but would be soon. The dealer is Devious Powersports on here, and they did a great job of keeping me in the loop. It's unfortunate that things like this happen, but it's great that you acknowledge it and send parts out immediately, and I thank you for that.

There was a bunch of pieces of foam in there, and something else wrapped up that was pretty heavy. I didn't have time to check over everything except for the roof itself and looking for hardware. I was in a hurry to get in the car to leave for work. Roof looked fine, but the hardware was the issue.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Sorry to hear about the hardware and glad you got your roof and new hardware coming and thanks to Cook for jumping right on the issue !!

Devious PowerSports ,Tyler

1 - 20 of 61 Posts