Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gunna order a roof this week and I want a turnkey roof but im worried about it vibrating with it being aluminum? whats the best route to go ???

·
Registered
221 Posts
gunna order a roof this week and I want a turnkey roof but im worried about it vibrating with it being aluminum? whats the best route to go ???
I have the turnkey roof and love it. and it does not viberate whatsoever !

·
Registered
228 Posts
I got the cooter brown roof ,wanted a alum roof but didn't like that it had no kinda lip around it to block a little rain from dripping on you,,plus I don't have to worry about denting it plus I saved 200 dollars,,,but get what you want ,,good luck with your choice

·
Registered
806 Posts
I got the black utv roof, doesn't rattle cuz it comes with sticky foam, it also came with extra holes for some damn reason. So, if you order utv, make sure and ask either what the reason for extra holes are, or tell them to only drill the needed holes for mounting.

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I like the Turnkey Aluminum roof...

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
FORGET THE OEM SOFT ROOF FOR THE MAX!!!!!!!!!! it sucks, if you only care about a little shade and no more, it works, in fact I will sell you mine slightly used.

im waiting to see what turnkey shoots out to decide between them or utv. problem with soft canam roof for max
1- you must take 2 people to unroll and roll it up, securing it in front looks ghetto when trailering.
2- it holds water and snow on top, soon as you hit brakes its in your lap
3- almost no protection from falling rocks, branches and the like.
4- hit a branch and its ripped,
5-even tight it flops some and bothers you when riding.
get a solid 1 or 2 piece roof.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I have CT Racing gusset kit and it is beefy.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
With the turn key roof will a full windshield fit? I have emp two sided hard coated one and with the way the front of it curves down the front I'm not sure if it will work. If anybody knows let me know. Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts