Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LINK: UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK ALUMINUM ROOF FOR OEM ROLL CAGE

ADD A LITTLE BIT OF SHADE AND CLASS TO YOUR CAN AM MAVERICK. THIS ALUMINUM ROOF WILL CLAMP ON TO YOUR STOCK ROLL CAGE USING CUSHIONED STAINLESS CLAMPS AND ALLEN BOLT AND NYLOCK NUTS. FOAM WEATHERSTRIPPING IS PROVIDED TO CREATE A SEAL AND HELP WITH VIBRATIONS AND RATTLING. ROOF WILL COME POWDER COATED TO MATCH THE OEM ROLL CAGE FINISH.

$249.95

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
LINK: UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK ALUMINUM ROOF FOR OEM ROLL CAGE

ADD A LITTLE BIT OF SHADE AND CLASS TO YOUR CAN AM MAVERICK. THIS ALUMINUM ROOF WILL CLAMP ON TO YOUR STOCK ROLL CAGE USING CUSHIONED STAINLESS CLAMPS AND ALLEN BOLT AND NYLOCK NUTS. FOAM WEATHERSTRIPPING IS PROVIDED TO CREATE A SEAL AND HELP WITH VIBRATIONS AND RATTLING. ROOF WILL COME POWDER COATED TO MATCH THE OEM ROLL CAGE FINISH.

$249.95

I like the top but for me its needs to be matching yellow, However, right now I'm more interested in the harness bar. When will that be available?

·
Official Site Vendor
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can get it polished for you. Probably run about $300 just to polish it, he charges $60 / hour and its got to be at least a 4-5 hour job. Then shipping it to you.... I would be scared to do it since UPS would destroy it by the time it got to you.

·
Official Site Vendor
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We can do a small run of them yellow if you guys are wanting them yellow...

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Johnny - will these work with a windshield? I haven't seen one available yet, but I would like a tilting windshield that will work in unison with this roof.

Also do you have a side view of the roof?

Thanks you

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Is your Maverick roof the same as you sell for the Commander? They look the same. I love your roof and was thinking if I trade in my Commander, I could reuse my roof on my Maverick. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Yep mines on the way, too bad Im still waiting on my maverick to come in. I already got a pile of parts waiting on it and still adding lol.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts