Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
James at Alternative Offroad is a cool guy. He is going way above and beyond the call of duty to hook me up with some Paddles and Rims for Huckfest next week.

It's hard to find guys like this.

Peace

Dennis

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
What are you getting?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I want blasters too. I thought you were looking for a different paddle?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want blasters too. I thought you were looking for a different paddle?
I was going to go to Chaparral because they had those in stock but I decided to ask James at Alt and he said he could get the ones I wanted so I told him to make it happen. I thought you already had Paddles Marty, isnt that what you bought my old rims for?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I sold my scat's with the hipers, so I could buy some blasters. I'm not sure what front I want but I do want 27"'s. I will mount them on the rims I got from you .

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nah I'm good with it. It made it easier to sell just the 2 rims.

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
James is a good dude. He hooked me up on some HID lights a while back. Also nice he is local to me.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
James at Alternative Offroad is a cool guy. He is going way above and beyond the call of duty to hook me up with some Paddles and Rims for Huckfest next week.

It's hard to find guys like this.

Peace

Dennis
Thanks man! Just saw this, I appreciate your support, and thanks for stopping by. Hopefully you'll see me sooner than later in Cal City and we can rip around in the Rhino :)

James is a good dude. He hooked me up on some HID lights a while back. Also nice he is local to me.
Noel, did you move to a Mav?! Sold the 'ol Rhino?!

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
Thanks man! Just saw this, I appreciate your support, and thanks for stopping by. Hopefully you'll see me sooner than later in Cal City and we can rip around in the Rhino :)

Noel, did you move to a Mav?! Sold the 'ol Rhino?!
No have not sold the old rhino yet. Going to put it up for sale soon. Still enjoy it and can't make up my mind on what I want.

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
I'm lazy and don't want to shift gears! Lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts