Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Congratulations
Welcome from wherever our truck parks our home for the night
Lakeview OR

Sand Mountain is OK, however it's all the hundreds of miles (trails) out and around that are the most fun.

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome. I joined recently and live in Dayton. There is a very active FB group called ATV/UTV of northern Nevada. Check it out if you are on FB.

·
Registered
2020 X3 RC Turbo RR
71 Posts
Welcome from WA soon to be moving to Texas. We are Hawaiian transplants from Kauai

Welcome!
The only Hawaiian word I know is lackanookie...
I have a few more "Hawaiian" words to add to your vocabulary
KAMANAWANNALAYYAH
IWANNAHUMPYASISTAH

·
Premium Member
12,632 Posts
Welcome from WA soon to be moving to Texas. We are Hawaiian transplants from Kauai

I have a few more "Hawaiian" words to add to your vocabulary
KAMANAWANNALAYYAH
IWANNAHUMPYASISTAH
A "hunch" tells me he can add a whole lot of Italian words to yours!:LOL::LOL::cool:

Reactions: 1HasBeen

·
Registered
12 Posts
Aloha from Nor Cal. Just down the mountain from Tahoe in the Sacramento area. I have an XRS RR on order that should be in any time. Will be looking for people to ride with and will most likely head up the hill, if not over. I ride dirt bikes and quads at sand mountain and moonrocks regularly so I’m sure I will continue going with the X3.

·
Registered
2021 Maverick X3 RS Turbo RR
188 Posts
I live in Reno. Like you said, there's thousands of miles of great trails around here. Send me a PM if you want to try to meet up. The trails are a bit dry and dusty right now. That and the added heat make this the time of the year in which I ride the least. Time to get out and enjoy the lake!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in Reno. Like you said, there's thousands of miles of great trails around here. Send me a PM if you want to try to meet up. The trails are a bit dry and dusty right now. That and the added heat make this the time of the year in which I ride the least. Time to get out and enjoy the lake!
Yup. Lake season now. I’m sure when my car arrives I will be so amped up to get it out, the weather won’t make a difference. For now it’s laklyfe

21 - 29 of 29 Posts