Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,
I may not be Ken Block but damn do I sure like to pretend! Haha. New to the SxS Community as picked up our families first after a 5 week wait from our local dealer here in Reno. This forum was a great help during our decision making process so a massive thank you to everyone!

I’m not sure I really need or can appreciate 195hp based upon my first ride at a whopping 32mph but I did hit 62mph the other day so maybe there’s hope! 😂. I didn’t really believe all the comments about the ride being less expensive than the upgrades but boy was I wrong! Haha. Boys seem to like it so far but I think they’ll fall in love with it once we get it out to camp or to find new shooting places of interest.

The amount of quality rides out here in the Tahoe/Reno/Sparks/Carson City area is mind boggling and if anyone ever makes it out this way, please reach out!

Cheers,
Jason
3107095B-AA4E-4ED4-BB7A-DC167914AD51.jpeg
2A625806-66E4-4C80-B8B4-FDD35107CB6F.jpeg
542B8595-40AD-493B-8977-F661F5A69EB9.png

·
Premium Member
7,980 Posts
Welcome from Surprise Az. Tim

Reactions: Hookalakupua

·
Premium Member
12,684 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ, congrats.

·
Registered
2021 XRS Max RR
69 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride! I'm new to the community as well and just picked mine up a couple weeks ago.

Welcome from Virgin, UT (or wherever our motorhome takes us from there)!

·
Registered
2021 RR MAX w/ shox
161 Posts
Definitely do not try to be Ken Block in that rig. A certain thing will happen if you do.
You’ve seen the Ken Block X3 videos yea? I think he has 3 or 4 videos ripping summer/winter set ups. Travis too. There’s a whole series of those guys.

·
Premium Member
X3 XRS R Triple Black
1,539 Posts
Sorry hookalakupua I wanted to post those photos to another thread and some how it got into your post after bis said website down for maintenance

I trying to plan a trip up your way to sand mountain have you ridden there ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry hookalakupua I wanted to post those photos to another thread and some how it got into your post after bis said website down for maintenance

I trying to plan a trip up your way to sand mountain have you ridden there ?
No apologies necessary. I was actually planning on getting out there next week if you’re free. Would live the company as I heard it’s a blast!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I’m starting to think that the SxS crowd is every bit as cool as those that carry and shoot! Haha. Then again, they probably go hand in hand as a group. 😁

1 - 20 of 29 Posts