Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

I got my 19' maverick sport 1000R DPS this year and am loving it. I live in alberta Canada. And have had it out in the snow of course. This is my first sxs but I think I'm a Canam guy for life. The machine is awsome and I have zero complaints.

Are there any other Canadians out there in the west and where are you guys riding?

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,031 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ, congrats. Great pics! 1st one you should enter in the next MOTM contest.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys.

I got my 19' maverick sport 1000R DPS this year and am loving it. I live in alberta Canada. And have had it out in the snow of course. This is my first sxs but I think I'm a Canam guy for life. The machine is awsome and I have zero complaints.

Are there any other Canadians out there in the west and where are you guys riding?

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
Hi from Saskatchewan. We rode the Frank Slide area of Southern Alberta last year and loved it. Going back this summer if covid 19 permits.

·
Registered
2020 Maverick MAX XRS Turbo RR (PIAA Cubes f/r, roof rack, sliders, push bar, winch, Hella spots)
23 Posts
Hi from Northern BC! We mostly ride within 100km (60mi) of PG, sometimes go a bit farther (Barkerville is nice).

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome from Nova Scotia!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi from Saskatchewan. We rode the Frank Slide area of Southern Alberta last year and loved it. Going back this summer if covid 19 permits.
Hey there. The area in the pic is in the way to Frank. I'll have to check out around there.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome from NS, Canada

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah me too. Im in Okotoks.

Might be out in Waiparous next weekend with another maverick guy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah me too. Im in Okotoks.

Might be out in Waiparous next weekend with another maverick guy.

Out of the HIGH river area. Whats the snow like out at Waiparous. Was out at Indian Graves last week and couldn't get very far

1 - 20 of 23 Posts