Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, we are now offering Crash Addict Industries parts to forum members at a discounted price. Crash Addict doesn't just make these parts they actually use them on their GNCC Can-Am Maverick. We are also using the same parts on Wayne Matlock's Lucas Oil Racing Maverick with great results.

Billet Tie-rods:
$99 shipped in the continental US.

Chassis Brace:
$43 shipped in the continental US.

Radius Rod kits:
$220 shipped in the continental US.

CA add sales tax.

Nate
Alba Racing

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice,I might be getting some of the rears

·
Registered
32 Posts
Will the chassis brace work with the stock bolts or does it require longer ones???

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Are tie rods left and right thread?

Do you get a choice of black or yellow on chassis brace?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
PM me a pick up price since I'm in the neighborhood.

·
Registered
216 Posts
The chassis brace works with stock bolts. It is thicker than TurnKey, birdies by require longer bolts. The be D's at farther from the edge for strength. We have hit several trees with the front tires only and the chassis brace has never failed us. They come in black, yellow, white, and red.

The tie rods are both RH thread. They replace the rod. We originally went with a LH Heim on one end, but heim joints won't hold up. We've tried several heims including the ones you'll see on most of the tie rods sold on here by the more well known companies. Two to three races and they need replaced. We have ran the same stock tie rod end all season long and it is still in great shape. Also you don't need the LH and RH to adjust the rod length. Loosen the outer tie rod end jam nut and make sure the inner one is tight. Turn the tie rod and it will turn in the inner tie rod joint. Once you reach your desired length loosen the inner tie rod jam nut, adjust the rod to where there is an even amount of threads on both sides, and then lock the jam nuts down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts