Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
So I installed my new alba system last night and all I can say is wow. Great fit, great sound, great workmanship. However, there's no instructions. And it practically weighs nothing����
This post sucks without pictures or video.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
So I installed my new alba system last night and all I can say is wow. Great fit, great sound, great workmanship. However, there's no instructions. And it practically weighs nothing??
do you really need instructions?

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I thought that it was a whole new exhaust system but it re-uses the straight part of the exhaust. I didn't know that until I started to install the new stuff. So if I had directions it wouldn't have removed it

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Obviously I installed it and it's awesome but for the average joe going to install the product it would be greatly beneficial

·
Registered
568 Posts
On the Alba thread about this, if you look at the pic you can tell it reuses the headers, and it says 3/4 system. I bet that was a pita removing the headers though!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Headers are easy to take out. I removed them when I wrapped my pipes. I was one of the first 10 in the buy and they havent ever gotten back to me. Pretty poor service.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looks really nice...but naked without the badging. Any idea when you will get that...

·
Registered
2,964 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
How much weight do you think you lost?? Are you gonna use a fuel controller, how does it run? How does it sound, obnoxious at WOT?..... We need some vids:smile:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
you can go back and edit the post if you wanted to clean it up....

Reactions: Iceman56
1 - 20 of 41 Posts