Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 60 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Can't wait to see what else ALBA cranks out for the MAV! Nate has always been willing to help out and give his advice. I have been dealing with him since the rhino days. One of the best in the business if you ask me.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Well nothing is free in this world, still had to pay some $, but yes I am still $ ahead. :cool:
By your number of post's I'd say your not that into your Free Maverick. Maybe you could be the first one to get an Alba exhaust.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Were those dyno number with any mods clutch, fuel tuner, intake? Have you had a chance to test it aginst another stock maverick?

·
Registered
97 Posts
By your number of post's I'd say your not that into your Free Maverick. Maybe you could be the first one to get an Alba exhaust.

Yes I do enjoy it! I didn't know my appreciation of the rig was based upon my amount of posts ( yes thats sarcasm! ) . . . . I reply or post when i feel the need, not just because, typing replies isn't my priority! My priority is working and providing for my family, Raising my child, and making memories with the family. Yes I won a Maverick! GET OVER IT! You had the same chance as I did! We both love this sport, and are on multiple forums, I don't see the need to judge someone you don't even know. Yes I have thick skin, like I said earlier I only post when I feel the need. . . sorry Nate for the rant, BACK TO TOPIC!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
:yawn:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Im in, lets see some shots of the final product.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
yep, 499 and im in. Really just want to get rid of that cat! A little louder tone wont bother me any. Group buy?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
yep, 499 and im in. Really just want to get rid of that cat! A little louder tone wont bother me any. Group buy?
group buy 10 peeps at $400 each , :)

Reactions: boovan

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Damn that's a 20% discount for a group buy. Good luck with that!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Damn that's a 25% discount for a group buy. Good luck with that!
lol I was just throwing a offer out there for nate but he will figure out the real price , lol

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I will do group buy on 10 systems for $450... :cool2:

Please remember these are not mass produced pipes. They are hand made here in California one at a time...

Nate
Alba Racing

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thats a solid offer Nate. Good for the guys that want a cat delete set up.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Nate i pass right by ur guys shop when i go to Perris Ca to race flat track. Id like to stop by and see the pipes in person, and maybe even pick one up once we get some pics of your final product .

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nate, any fuel management system needed with these?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I will do group buy on 10 systems for $450... :cool2:

Please remember these are not mass produced pipes. They are hand made here in California one at a time...

Nate
Alba Racing

I would be willing to do this. Count me in as long as it is a dual pipe setup with cat delete and has USFS approved spark arrestors and the DB's aren't too bad. Would possibly consider a 2-into-one setup but would have to see/hear it first.

Would like to see pics of the final product first.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Who do we contact to get on the list?

41 - 60 of 240 Posts