Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Haven't broken an axle since I installed the lift. I'm sure it's more top heavy and I wouldn't enter any races. My maverick is clutched so I have no problems turning the tires. 65 in low gear with the sport low. The max looks awesome with a lift and tires. Just a beast

·
Registered
128 Posts
Haha Sherides, what can one expect to have invested in a ride like yours. It's mighty awesome. There's a red and white max avail in Phoenix, but I'm leaning towards a yellow one :)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
We are married bud. She is just busting my balls lol
That's what I'd figured. Badazz his and her Mavericks! Those that mud together stay together right?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Driller are you running an Airdamn in your maverick too ( the two seater )
Also real quick after putting the lift on yours did you readjust your shocks if so what did you do?
Just put a lift on mine working on the clutch now

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Yes I've got an airdam tuned cvtech and after the lift I just played with the preload until I found a comfortable ride. U can take a little preload out, still have a lot of gc and a decent ride. Not too stiff. If u want to go all out u can get with Alex Reed and get softer and longer springs and have a lot more adjustment with the preload. As far as compression and rebound I just went with Alex reeds suggestions again. The settings are in another thread I can't remember what they are.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Ok, I'm gonna hop on the search button now to see if I can find that thread, thank you man

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
It's gonna be a while before its ready but we will post more pics as soon as its ready

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I stopped by Thursday to drop off my "improved" seats. The work they've done is remarkable. I can't wait to get the doors in, graphics done and show y'all.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts