Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks guys. Dropped her off today for the beginning of round two. Building these things is addictive ;)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
The lunch guru is located in west Mississippi. U can just google airdam and get any info u need. And he knows more about clutches than he does lunches lol

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Sthree powersports 8 inch lift, and s3 took care of the plastics. S3 is also doing some custom work on it. The the clutch is of course airdam. The tires are 32 inch terminators and the rims are 14 inch MSA kores. We are a long way off from a finished product but got a lot of the big stuff done

·
Registered
128 Posts
I was leaning towards a RZR but this is the definitely the beast that I want. Is this a transformation that can be accomplished at home for us AZ residents?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I installed the lift. Took 8 hours tho. I was extra careful to not ding the pretty powder coating, spent some more time lining the wheels up. The back is a little tricky with three points of adjustment but it didn't take that long. Call S three powersports in Shreveport for prices on the lifts and call airdam for the clutching!!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Yes mine is the Highlifter 4 inch but can't upload pics right now. Driving to Odessa

·
Registered
128 Posts
Does the 4" lift work well with stock suspension without need for additional parts? How's the handling and power with those tires? Looking forward to getting a max when available.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts