Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Josh and I spent the day with Adam getting the CVTech/STM combo dialed in on the max. The knowledge he has and the time he spends perfecting each clutch was impressive. We've got a totally different machine than we came with. Each setup we tested in dirt, on hills and in sand; not just on a flat road. He also taught us a lot about clutches and the max's capabilities. Big thanks to Adam Harvey.

·
Registered
998 Posts
That could possibly be the meanest looking maverick I have seen and without a doubt the best looking mud setup I have seen. That thing is massive and I like it

·
Registered
1,255 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
It's a beast mega. She is trying to build a bullet proof max. I think we have the best lift $ can buy, awesome color scheme, excellent clutching,stout axles. She is far from done but she took another big step today! For anybody interested in custom lifts and cages get with s three power sports in my opinion they have the best suspension lifts available and can build anything from cages to bumpers

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
How much handling do you sacrifice doing that? That is just a purpose built mud machine now? Or can you rip up normal trails with corners etc? Top heavy and tippy? Sure is one mean looking machine, nice work.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I'll drive the 13 hrs to muddy bottom for the spring ride just to see that thing .. I love it

·
Registered
711 Posts
you would typically think a big machine like this would not be able to tote the tires and just runs like crap. shooooo.... we ran this thing hard, 30+mph up hills hitting water breaks in the hills jumping them. this thing is smooth as butter. the extra wheel base makes the maxx ride SOOOO awesome. in 2wd high range it will drift around corners. this machine has no problem rounding off the knobbies on these tires. it will literally pound the tires so hard and throw rooster tails 40+ft behind it. i was super impressed with the power and gearing of the maxx. i liked it alot.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Maverick man. There is no sacrafice in handling whatsoever. If anything the suspension lift helps it ride even better

·
Registered
806 Posts
Bitch is Pimp.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah pretty sweet set up.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Xlevic just give us another month or two. We are still trying to get all the pieces of the puzzle together now. It will be in and out of my shop and S3 powersports still has more work to do. Also we are still waiting on some stuff from BRP to finish it up

1 - 20 of 58 Posts