Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Dude... Get a hold of Russell Coker at pit proven performance. He'll get you hooked up with your clutches, your wasting your time with "air damn", 281-815-0037. I bet he answers and gets you taken care of on the first call.

Sent from my iPhone using Off-Road Forums
Problem is I bought this from Airdam in Dec ($1700) and sent it back for the steel spider update. So, he has my brand new clutch.

Thanks for the recommendation for future help....

·
Registered
150 Posts
pm me your name & number

·
Registered
458 Posts
Wadmaster, call this guy, his name is Quinton Daniels, he is a distributor for airdam, this guy will get you taken care of he's not the dick that airdam is. 318-617-1872

Sent from my iPhone using Off-Road Forums

·
Registered
65 Posts
I purchased a used set of clutches and I have a few installation questions. I have a 2013 can am with cat delete and twin brothers exhaust I also had the ECU reflash end max rpm 8500 rpm. I live in ca and ride at 1500 ft

1) should I use the stud and washer and what should it be torqued to?
2) what springs should I start with?
3) what weight set up should I start with?

Thanks in advance
Rich

·
Registered
113 Posts
Got alot of wadded up pantys on here, ppl talking crap dont even know the guy, or situation. Thanks for spending the energy to be a keyboard warrior. I personally know adam and have been to his shop, IMO he has got the best setup to get a clutch set up for any situation.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Got alot of wadded up pantys on here, ppl talking crap dont even know the guy, or situation. Thanks for spending the energy to be a keyboard warrior. I personally know adam and have been to his shop, IMO he has got the best setup to get a clutch set up for any situation.
We'll I guess when you live down the street from his shop, then you would know him and can get ahold of him but for the rest of us that don't we have to either call him or try to get ahold of him on here. In which he never answers his phone or responds on here. So people have a reason to get there panties in a wad. Especially people that have bought from him and need good customer service with there clutches and don't get shit. So before you get to being a keyboard warrior you should talk to his customers who do not get customer service from him and read there posts. Not all of us are privileged like you and can hang out at his shop. Plus we never said he doesn't have good set ups if he didn't then there wouldn't be so many people wanting his product.

Reactions: Canamxteam

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Look at it this way. We'd all love for chip foose to design a car or paintjob for us. However there's only certain people that he'll do business with because he only has so much time.
Adams a great guy, we worked on the badassmav at the Vegas 2 Reno race. I can't say enough about his knowledge and professionalism.

There's other guys who do clutches. I'd go with Russell Coker if I couldn't get a hold of Adam in the first couple of try's . Russel is also a great guy who is very knowledgable

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Look at it this way. We'd all love for chip foose to design a car or paintjob for us. However there's only certain people that he'll do business with because he only has so much time.
Adams a great guy, we worked on the badassmav at the Vegas 2 Reno race. I can't say enough about his knowledge and professionalism.

There's other guys who do clutches. I'd go with Russell Coker if I couldn't get a hold of Adam in the first couple of try's . Russel is also a great guy who is very knowledgable
I totally agree with you in everything you said. The only thing is he should let people know that he is back logged and can only do so much work. I understand being a one man show. I have to turn away work or give them advice on who to take there machines to. Sometimes they can wait. Adam just needs to communicate a little better. It only takes a second to post something or email a customer back and let them know he hears them. That goes a long way. Just don't ignore or forget the people you took care of that's all.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I totally agree with you in everything you said. The only thing is he should let people know that he is back logged and can only do so much work. I understand being a one man show. I have to turn away work or give them advice on who to take there machines to. Sometimes they can wait. Adam just needs to communicate a little better. It only takes a second to post something or email a customer back and let them know he hears them. That goes a long way. Just don't ignore or forget the people you took care of that's all.
Totally agreed and I impressed that upon him. But he doesn't come off as that type of guy. He seems to me like he doesn't want to disappoint people for not being able to get everyone taken care of.

Plus there's some people who you'd rather not do business with.

You get a different perspective of someone when you've been up all night and day working on a car and haven't eaten. He's a good dude

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Totally agreed and I impressed that upon him. But he doesn't come off as that type of guy. He seems to me like he doesn't want to disappoint people for not being able to get everyone taken care of.

Plus there's some people who you'd rather not do business with.

You get a different perspective of someone when you've been up all night and day working on a car and haven't eaten. He's a good dude
Like the other poster said we don't know him that we'll and he is right. I'm sure he is a righteous dude. It does suck not being able to not let people down. But you can't make everyone happy.

·
Registered
113 Posts
We'll I guess when you live down the street from his shop, then you would know him and can get ahold of him but for the rest of us that don't we have to either call him or try to get ahold of him on here. In which he never answers his phone or responds on here. So people have a reason to get there panties in a wad. Especially people that have bought from him and need good customer service with there clutches and don't get shit. So before you get to being a keyboard warrior you should talk to his customers who do not get customer service from him and read there posts. Not all of us are privileged like you and can hang out at his shop. Plus we never said he doesn't have good set ups if he didn't then there wouldn't be so many people wanting his product.
I guess a 3 1/2 hour Interstate drive can be considerd down the street, laugh out loud. Im going to his shop tomorrow to get my rage Six rebuilt, I called and he answered just like clockwork

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I will never deal with him.....tried on several occasions and did speak with him a few times but he would never follow up or get back to me so that was warning enough to look elsewhere.Not doubting his skills, just his customer service.....

61 - 77 of 77 Posts