Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had contact with Adam????

I have a rage 6 (alum spider) I bought in Dec and now I have big concern about it staying together. I've been trying for 2 weeks to get in contact with him (VM, text, PM's e-mail that got returned and phone calls) with zero luck. Really running out of options.

Reached out to STM and was told there wasn't an issue and they wouldn't do anything unless it lets loose. Well, I'm not willing to wait until this thing grenades and takes out more than just a spider. I should of been offered/told about the steel spider from the start. We buy these high dollar clutches for dependability.

Adam...not calling you out as you did what you said you would and got me this thing in a hurry. You set it up perfect except for the spider.

Just want this car to be as reliable as possible.

Any contact would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can anyone confirm an Adam sighting or even talked with him????I know he had the mud thing going on, but the hangover should of cleared up by know......

It's been over a month I'd I've tried everything to get ahold of him. It's really unbelievable how someone can conduct and run a business like this. To spend the money I did and depend on his expert advise and zero support after the fact....Crazy....

Adam.....If your reading this....BUSINESS 101....AWNSER THE F*****IN PHONE.......

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Just curious if anyone has had an Adam sighting or talked to him????

I finally got a call back and we agreed the best idea was for me to send my new rage 6 back in to have him install a steel spider. I agreed to pay for the parts at his cost. Sent the clutch is over a month ago and here we are again.....I've emailed Adam as many as 10 times over the last 2 weeks and called at every hour of the day. No response. I've only been able to use the clutch (2) times since December....

At this point all I want is my clutch back....Steel or Aluminum spider I really don't care.

If anyone talks to him by chance or stops by his place I'd appreciate someone putting a bug in his ear.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
just a simple email response or quick text is all most customers expect. I'm on the verge of missing another big planned trip the 4th of July over simple installing and setting up a steel spider.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Dude... Get a hold of Russell Coker at pit proven performance. He'll get you hooked up with your clutches, your wasting your time with "air damn", 281-815-0037. I bet he answers and gets you taken care of on the first call.

Sent from my iPhone using Off-Road Forums
Problem is I bought this from Airdam in Dec ($1700) and sent it back for the steel spider update. So, he has my brand new clutch.

Thanks for the recommendation for future help....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts