Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Exactly why I didn't buy shit from this guy. Call Russell Coker or Kris Fregia. I bet they will steer you in the right direction even though you didn't buy from them. Good guys there

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
707 Posts
Just curious if anyone has had an Adam sighting or talked to him????

I finally got a call back and we agreed the best idea was for me to send my new rage 6 back in to have him install a steel spider. I agreed to pay for the parts at his cost. Sent the clutch is over a month ago and here we are again.....I've emailed Adam as many as 10 times over the last 2 weeks and called at every hour of the day. No response. I've only been able to use the clutch (2) times since December....

At this point all I want is my clutch back....Steel or Aluminum spider I really don't care.

If anyone talks to him by chance or stops by his place I'd appreciate someone putting a bug in his ear.

Thanks,
Paul
I'd pm driller as I know he has a good relationship with him and stops by his shop quite a bit. I'm sure he will help you out.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I agree....I wouldn't give that dude one cent of my money. If he's so backed up he needs to hire a secretary or a shop hand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts