Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Got alot of wadded up pantys on here, ppl talking crap dont even know the guy, or situation. Thanks for spending the energy to be a keyboard warrior. I personally know adam and have been to his shop, IMO he has got the best setup to get a clutch set up for any situation.

·
Registered
113 Posts
We'll I guess when you live down the street from his shop, then you would know him and can get ahold of him but for the rest of us that don't we have to either call him or try to get ahold of him on here. In which he never answers his phone or responds on here. So people have a reason to get there panties in a wad. Especially people that have bought from him and need good customer service with there clutches and don't get shit. So before you get to being a keyboard warrior you should talk to his customers who do not get customer service from him and read there posts. Not all of us are privileged like you and can hang out at his shop. Plus we never said he doesn't have good set ups if he didn't then there wouldn't be so many people wanting his product.
I guess a 3 1/2 hour Interstate drive can be considerd down the street, laugh out loud. Im going to his shop tomorrow to get my rage Six rebuilt, I called and he answered just like clockwork

1 - 2 of 2 Posts