Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Look at it this way. We'd all love for chip foose to design a car or paintjob for us. However there's only certain people that he'll do business with because he only has so much time.
Adams a great guy, we worked on the badassmav at the Vegas 2 Reno race. I can't say enough about his knowledge and professionalism.

There's other guys who do clutches. I'd go with Russell Coker if I couldn't get a hold of Adam in the first couple of try's . Russel is also a great guy who is very knowledgable

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I totally agree with you in everything you said. The only thing is he should let people know that he is back logged and can only do so much work. I understand being a one man show. I have to turn away work or give them advice on who to take there machines to. Sometimes they can wait. Adam just needs to communicate a little better. It only takes a second to post something or email a customer back and let them know he hears them. That goes a long way. Just don't ignore or forget the people you took care of that's all.
Totally agreed and I impressed that upon him. But he doesn't come off as that type of guy. He seems to me like he doesn't want to disappoint people for not being able to get everyone taken care of.

Plus there's some people who you'd rather not do business with.

You get a different perspective of someone when you've been up all night and day working on a car and haven't eaten. He's a good dude

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I will never deal with him.....tried on several occasions and did speak with him a few times but he would never follow up or get back to me so that was warning enough to look elsewhere.Not doubting his skills, just his customer service.....
I would've done the same thing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts