Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys help me out with some info. So if I get an airdam will I still have to worry about the belt?is the round about price $900? And the $900 will give me piece of mind. The only other thing ill have to wait to go bad is the starter.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
There are a lot of people without any problems, but the airdam is definitely an upgrade. U won't have to worry about belt slippage or any other clutch related problems and get alot more power to the ground. Not sure how bad the starter problem is, not an issue with every maverick

·
Registered
761 Posts
If you only get the primary then with shipping should be around 900.00. No more belt slip which will cause a lot less heat. Had the Airdam setup on my Commander and loved it, but I also bought the STM secondary...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really don't know what to do. A) run it till it blows (if it blows) or B) spend more money for a clutch. I could use that money for other things. Like seat belts and the low range thing. Plus I still need $419 for the 10 hr service. I swear these hobbies are gonna take me broke and cause my divorce. Between my maverick, diesel ram and AR's I'm not sure which ones worse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts