Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the little black cap off the hole where you put the air in the tire, but the air wont come out.....Any suggestions? I really need to get the air out of this tire! :( Im also going to need a few cans of winter air if anybody has a hookup.

·
Registered
230 Posts
So you unscrewed the valve and no air comes out ?

From ' The Land Down Under ' .

·
Premium Member
8,474 Posts
Quickly run inside and fash your junk to the wife, as she is stunned in amazement of how large your stick out parts is. Grab her sharpest steak knife and run out to the garage. Now this next task is fairly dangerous so you might want to have one of your expendable children do it.

With a long radius swooping motion swing you wifes best knife at the bad tire. If you so happen to penetrate the tire you have accomplished removing the winter air from your tire.

Now sit back and crack open a cold Fresca or Tab and take a break.

Good luck, and if you chubb up before you show the wife your pecker she will never know what the hell you ar doing with her kitchen utensile.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Quickly run inside and fash your junk to the wife, as she is stunned in amazement of how large your stick out parts is. Grab her sharpest steak knife and run out to the garage. Now this next task is fairly dangerous so you might want to have one of your expendable children do it.

With a long radius swooping motion swing you wifes best knife at the bad tire. If you so happen to penetrate the tire you have accomplished removing the winter air from your tire.

Good luck, and if you chubb up before you show the wife your pecker she will never know what the hell you ar doing with her kitchen utensile.
What a great idea mega, would never have thought of that ?

From ' The Land Down Under ' .

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess this is the last time I leave my tablet unlocked while I step away to grab a cold Tab..... :-/ Lol.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Reminds me one time I was invited to lead a group of people out on a ride I didn't know and I told them I could not lower my tire pressure they had way too much air and I needed there help because I didn't have any tools -lol. I had tire balls inside and when you run tire balls you pull the valve stems, They had no idea and were going crazy on what was going on, had air pumps out, tools, patch kits you name it.:confused:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts

How did that workout for you? Lol....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

"Chubb up" LMAO!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts