Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a gift. Unfortunately, I already have a belt gauge. And I don't want to be that dick that seems ungrateful to the giver.

Brand new never opened AIM Infrared Belt Temperature gauge, 2 seater cord length.
Left side gauge holder/mount for a 2020 X3 Dash... 2020!! NOT for 2017-2019 X3 dash.

New, never opened, still have plastic seal on it. The wire length is for a 2 seater. If you need the longer wire for the 4 seater, contact AIM directly.

$275

I'll pay shipping, + no tax. So you save about $50 or so

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
I have this gauge, it is awesome. Has the stored data graph, you set your own alarm levels, a built in voltage meter and also has a run meter which is nice as well.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
I had the old RB with blinding light and race temp settings. Switched to this and love it!! Not as bright at night, love that I can set my warning settings anytime I want and has battery voltage meter with warnings built in. WHOOT WHOOT.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Damn I thought about making the same offer but didnt want to offend you. Awe well I snooze I loose

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great! Seems like a solid unit compared to the RB.

I installed my last week too. I just gotta figure out the warning temperatures to program into it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Seems like people say the belt should run in the 150 to 190f max range. So somewhere in there. What does your rev. number say on the back of the gauge.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts