Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

101 - 120 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I bought this thing off the showroom floor at a Arizona dealer with 4 miles on it. It’s a 2019 maverick x3 RC turbo r. I think it has another r in the description after x3. I just need to know if you are going to send the right bracket or refund the $20. I can get the right one from amazon by Tuesday for $12. I was planning on installing it today, now that’s out the window.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I got the replacement today, it installed perfectly. The old one is boxed up, I just need to drop it off at the post office. I threw both the packagings in the box. Thanks

·
Official Site Vendor
8,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
I got the replacement today, it installed perfectly. The old one is boxed up, I just need to drop it off at the post office. I threw both the packagings in the box. Thanks
We have found that some 2019 XRCs take the new style and some take the old style gauge holder.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I bought my AIM from Craig. The price was right, shipping was fast and I look forward to using it. The sensor mounting was a little tricky thru my carbon fiber insert but it worked out well. THANKS Craig!!

·
Official Site Vendor
8,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
I bought my AIM from Craig. The price was right, shipping was fast and I look forward to using it. The sensor mounting was a little tricky thru my carbon fiber insert but it worked out well. THANKS Craig!!
Thanks so much for the order!

·
Official Site Vendor
8,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
The most features in a CVT Temp Gauge available!

101 - 120 of 179 Posts