Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

81 - 100 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
What unit is the best quality AIM or Razorback. I need one and want the better of the two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Official Site Vendor
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
The Aim seems to be the hot one right now because of the many options it gives the end user. The Razorback is less money.

Aim CVT Gauge
Adjustable temp alarms that are color coded
DC volt display
One hour real time temp record display
Real-time temperature display

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
Will the Razorback mount work with this AIM gauge?

Is the sensor hole on the clutch cover the same size as the Razorback gauge? Any chance the same wiring is compatible ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Official Site Vendor
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Will the Razorback mount work with this AIM gauge?

Is the sensor hole on the clutch cover the same size as the Razorback gauge? Any chance the same wiring is compatible ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Both sensor holes are .5" and both gauge holes are 2 1/16". Wiring appears close, let me know if it works.

·
Official Site Vendor
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Razorback gauge mounts work with the Aim CVT Temp Gauge.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I got the belt temperature gage and the mounting bracket, but the bracket isn’t the right one. The holes are way to far apart.

·
Official Site Vendor
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
I got the belt temperature gage and the mounting bracket, but the bracket isn’t the right one. The holes are way to far apart.
The brackets are different between 2019 and 2020. They do look similar.The 2019 RC has the 2020 instrument cluster according to my information. Post up a pic of your cluster.

·
Official Site Vendor
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
The brackets are different between 2019 and 2020. They do look similar.The 2019 RC has the 2020 instrument cluster according to my information. Post up a pic of your cluster.

81 - 100 of 180 Posts