1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,055 Posts
I have one already but will pass the info that you are a dealer now, great product hey AZ I know where you can finally pick up yr gauge and from your favorite vendor too !

·
Registered
329 Posts
Craig, do you know if the multi-point sensor is available yet?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Official Site Vendor
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Craig, do you know if the multi-point sensor is available yet?

This product is new and I don't know if the sensor is multipoint. I only saw what was at the Sand Sport show. The gauge changes colors when alarm temp is reached. The gauge also displays an hour of belt temps
I liked the gauge and how it works. I need a little time to work with it to figure it out. The AIM information PDF is too big for the Maverick Forum format to post. Here is what I have:

Technical Specifications
1-Hour Belt Temp HistoryBelt TempRun Time Battery Voltage
• Full Color Display
•2-Stage Temp Alarms
• 2-Stage Battery Alarms
• Memory Recall
• 2 Sensor Options
• 52mm Billet Aluminum GaugeThe new AiM multifunction belt temp system monitors two ofthe most critical items on your UTV, drive belt temperatureand battery voltage.For nearly two decades AiM has supplied infrared temperaturesensors and data logging systems to Powersports race teamsand OEM for measuring, monitoring, and recording drive belttemperatures.A temperature compensated infrared thermopile, housed in amachined brass sensor body, provides reliable non- contactdrive belt temperature measurement. Our unique mountingbushing makes installation a breeze.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Ok, cool. If the sensors become available separate from the gauge, I would like a price on the multi point sensor. I bought one of these gauges a while back, and it was only available with the single point sensor, which stores historical temp data, whereas the multi point is a real time visual readout of belt temp. The gauge is amazing, and very high quality btw.

·
Official Site Vendor
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, cool. If the sensors become available separate from the gauge, I would like a price on the multi point sensor. I bought one of these gauges a while back, and it was only available with the single point sensor, which stores historical temp data, whereas the multi point is a real time visual readout of belt temp. The gauge is amazing, and very high quality btw.

I will check on it. The new gauge is multi point real time and historical.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I picked one up at the SSSS and on the back of it it has a small decal labeled “Rev 1”, just curious if this indicates the multi point sensor? Still in the install phase, after I manage to retrieve the sensor and pigtail out from being the clutch cover, it fell down between engine and trans, my bad! 8 yo daughter couldn’t reach it so now I’ve gone fishing for it. LOL

·
Registered
77 Posts
Please PM price. Thanks.

·
Official Site Vendor
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I picked one up at the SSSS and on the back of it it has a small decal labeled “Rev 1”, just curious if this indicates the multi point sensor? Still in the install phase, after I manage to retrieve the sensor and pigtail out from being the clutch cover, it fell down between engine and trans, my bad! 8 yo daughter couldn’t reach it so now I’ve gone fishing for it. LOL

Did you ever get the parts installed for the Aim Gauge?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts