Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
I had the cat delete setup from AP that nogd is running. I'm going to be completely honest and say that the difference between running through the stock can and the dump tube was different according to my boost gauge. About 1-1.5 psi difference consistently. I did not have any other gauges to check though.

Now, could I "feel" that difference? No, not really. Maybe up top it was a little different but nothing to write a song about. But I damn sure could hear it!

I loved the sound and thought it was worth it for the cat delete version (half the price BTW) but the Wife hated it so I sold it.

I ran through the cat delete any time she wasn't in the car.

E.T.A. = There is a significant amount of heat loss in the bed too just as others are saying.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Thanks again for the excellent deal!
I had the cat delete setup from AP that nogd is running. I'm going to be completely honest and say that the difference between running through the stock can and the dump tube was different according to my boost gauge. About 1-1.5 psi difference consistently. I did not have any other gauges to check though.

Now, could I "feel" that difference? No, not really. Maybe up top it was a little different but nothing to write a song about. But I damn sure could hear it!

I loved the sound and thought it was worth it for the cat delete version (half the price BTW) but the Wife hated it so I sold it.

I ran through the cat delete any time she wasn't in the car.

E.T.A. = There is a significant amount of heat loss in the bed too just as others are saying.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've got this setup and love it. Yes its overpriced but nothing else on the market like it. I was looking at the captains choice but for the few extra bucks I feel the agency setup looks 10x better. You dont really notice a difference open vs closed other than the sound. Added bonus is it looks so good I opened up the rear end to expose everything.

That is sweet looking. I was going to go with trinity stage 5 but I decided to save my pennies for this set up.

·
Registered
403 Posts
So far I've had the exhaust on for a little over 300 miles or so. I love everything about it aside from what happened this weekend. Luckily a buddy behind me saw it and grabbed it. The entire tip section fell off. It's almost like they put 4 tack welds on and never finished it off. Ended up mine and one other car with the same exhaust had the same issue. Left s message with agency and waiting on a call back. Pretty annoying. If you have this exhaust and only have 4 small tacks on the back of the tip plate be aware. I hope they have a recall on this.

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts
Update... got a call back and they've been helpful. Only crappy part is I have to pull it to send it to them. They are covering all shipping costs. And yes it was an incomplete weld. They are working on tracking all units welded by a particular X employee being they've had one other person with the same issue.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ya I just ordered one and it came with their own muffler on it, but on their website it was a Magnaflow in all the pictures...The Magnaflow looked bigger then the one I got also... Sounds good tho

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had the AP Valvetronic on mine. No real power difference for sure. Have done drags with a buddy and we stayed the same open vs. closed. Just louder. Yes, it is a very expensive 'megaphone'. I would suggest to anyone thinking about it to go with the CAT delete/dump pipe. You get more benefit (if you do a tune later) at half the cost.

I will say that nothing looks better than that AP exhaust though!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts