Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
I wished someone would put a set out and quick, I've already broke one.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
We have some mock up pieces but nothing to show as a spy pic. As they come off the machine ill have some.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Actually can a couple of you guys do me a favor and remove the bolt on the frame side. Pull the tie rod out and let me know if you can fit a 7/16 bolt through the holes. I want to make sure this isn't a issue with a couple different machines.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm 3000 kms from home, but my bro is headin over to install a new brp one for the time being.i'll ask him to look into it for You.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Here is what turnkey put on facebook

Got the word from one of our race teams that our new Can-Am Maverick Rear Radius Rods withstood the severe punishment of a GNCC race. Whats that mean to you? Race tested and proven under severe conditions assuring our customers they are only receiving the best product available. After our racers report we have made the decision to release them for sale to the public.

·
Premium Member
8,379 Posts
Here is what turnkey put on facebook

Got the word from one of our race teams that our new Can-Am Maverick Rear Radius Rods withstood the severe punishment of a GNCC race. Whats that mean to you? Race tested and proven under severe conditions assuring our customers they are only receiving the best product available. After our racers report we have made the decision to release them for sale to the public.
So that means they were not tested at all. Wow, just building products and expecting the consumer to test for you, sounds a lot like BRP did with the maverick.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
So that means they were not tested at all. Wow, just building products and expecting the consumer to test for you, sounds a lot like BRP did with the maverick.
It says they were tested thru a race ?? How is that not tested ?

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
998 Posts
Anything is better than the stock ones, mine snapped from a weird landing, I still think it shouldn't have broke but ill be following this thread and watching for a good set to replace the stock ones

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Actually can a couple of you guys do me a favor and remove the bolt on the frame side. Pull the tie rod out and let me know if you can fit a 7/16 bolt through the holes. I want to make sure this isn't a issue with a couple different machines.
I just checked mine, and a 7/16 bolt fits perfectly. The oem bolt is undersized for the frame hole.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts