Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the deal? Why aren't the aftermarket plastic company producing new plastics in whatever color we want? They did for the rhino. I'm sick of the same ole big bird yellow. So now they got red and black and white but that's even getting old. I have mine wrapped black now but that's just not as durable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Ya it sucks cause you can get it for the rzr's also. Im sure eventually it will come but for now we have to settle for a wrap or you have to get it painted. Sucks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Plasti dip is always a good solution, I'm painting mine as soon as I get off this boat

·
Registered
82 Posts
How does the Plasti-dip hold up to a pressure washer? I am thinking of doing it too but want to make sure i won't blow it all off the first time i try to clean it up!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How does the Plasti-dip hold up to a pressure washer? I am thinking of doing it too but want to make sure i won't blow it all off the first time i try to clean it up!
Not well. If it has a nick or scratch in it the pressure washer will peel it up.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used krylon fusion paint for my rhino it worked better than anything so far as far as a permanent solution

1 - 6 of 6 Posts