Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all! We had a great show, met some awesome people, and had some great times. It was great meeting some of you, and putting a face to the name!

We have some inventory left over that we are blowing out! When it's gone, it's gone so get it while the deals are hot!

Here is what we have:

Pro Armor:
2" 4 Point Harnesses
3" 4 Point Harnesses
3" 5 Point Harnesses
2 Door RZR Doors- Black
4 Door RZR Doors- Black

PRP:
2" 5 Point Harnesses
3" 5 Point Harnesses

VisionX:
12" Low Profile Extreme Lightbar
25" Low Profile Extreme Lightbar
20" Double Row Extreme Lightbar
30" Double Row Extreme Lightbar
Optimus Round Light Kits
Optimus Square Light Kits
Tantrum Underbody Kits

Rigid Industries:
Dually Spot
Dually Flood
D2 Driving

Axia Alloys:
Quick Release Fire Extinguisher Mounts w/ Extinguisher

Let us know what you need! We don't want to ship this stuff back so we are willing to cut some major deals on this stuff to get it gone!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Shoot me a PM for one of the Axia Alloys: Quick Release Fire Extinguisher Mounts w/ Extinguisher. I assume these have the 2" bar mounting clamps to fit on the Maverick correct?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Shoot me a PM for one of the Axia Alloys: Quick Release Fire Extinguisher Mounts w/ Extinguisher. I assume these have the 2" bar mounting clamps to fit on the Maverick correct?
We will do the remaining 3 mount kits for $175 shipped each! And yes we do have some of the 2" mounts left I will have to ship some orders separately with clamps

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
We will do the remaining 3 mount kits for $175 shipped! And yes we do have some of the 2" mounts left I will have to ship some orders separately with clamps
They retail for $189 so I wouldn't classify this price as blowout pricing….unless i am reading your post wrong and you are saying 3 kits total for $175 shipped. If so, I am interested. What color are the bottles as well as the clamps.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Tell you what, rather than telling you what retail cost is including shipping, if you can find a lower price online, I will beat it. Sound good? And no, that's $175 per kit, shipped.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thanks for the offer but a 10-12% discount isn't blow out pricing to me….we have some vendors on here that give 10% (or more) discounts to forum members as everyday prices. I wish you luck in selling your items.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No worries! Some discounts are a lot bigger than others, Axia Alloys happens to be the smaller of the discounts in this sale, so sorry we couldn't help you out!

·
Registered
806 Posts
pm a price on the 12" Low Profile Extreme Lightbar

1 - 17 of 17 Posts