·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fortunately I was alone (which is rare), the crash was very smooth overall. I'm pissed for 3 reasons, 1. My rear suspension bucked me so hard it was ridiculous 2. I had the pedal to the floor but computer was saying no. 3. if I had the black box and was in 4wd this could have been avoided. Cage is shot, some of the rear plastics, maybe exhaust.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
whole story...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hit a two foot high jump, the bike pitched the ass up and over the front causing a 3/4 front roll. I approached the jump at a moderate speed, backed down throttle about 10-15 foot out and stabbed it as the front approached the jump. The bike landed front bumper, then visor area on the roll cage, and settled standing straight up.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was tuesday afternoon, no booze Lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just curious how your suspension was setup... Did you have you rebound all the way in?

·
Premium Member
8,479 Posts
Short take off ramp will kick every time no matter what speed, shock settings or machine.

With a short ramp the rear suspension does not have time to unload before take off. in the air the shocks rebound and that energy rotates the rear end while in the air.

Nature of the beast. Something to get used to.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just curious how your suspension was setup... Did you have you rebound all the way in?
I haven't touched the suspension, whatever stock is

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looks like you have a good start on getting back up and going. Good luck!

Reactions: z71on46s
1 - 15 of 15 Posts