Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts
That's where my radiator is bring relocated to. If I remember right, silber had an option of an intercooler. It said the hp gain was minimal because you were able to cool the air long enough after the turbines in the charge tube. The charge tube is close to 7'-8' long. Which in turbo world is like a mile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know Got it cheap 60$ (forum member) I run 93 with 10 psi so I figured be safe then sorry But I did run about 1000 miles without one with no problems

Me tuning for the first couple months =two broke pistons lol but I got it figured out now. It's running great now with a pcv pti with autotune and Siemens Deka 60 lb fuel injectors The stock injectors are maxed out at 7 psi

For some reason most of the turbo companys just add more injectors instead of replacing the stock ones dont know why?
The MCX kit is supposed to be ready any day now. (I am getting tired of waiting as well) Their kit is coming with larger injectors. They said they actually had to purchase stock injectors and ship them away somewhere to have them modified for higher flows. I guess that is probably why the other kits (if you can call them that) just add more stock injectors.

I am using Tune monster / Monster Replacement ECU on mine. For those who purchase the MCX kit whole, MCX plans on re-flashing your stock ECU. Supposedly the low boost kit makes 150 crank horsepower on premium pump gas and stock compression. It will come with an air to air cooler that will hang from the rear cage and utilizes the stock exhaust system including the Cats.

By the way since we are posting in the Aerocharger thread, I did call Aerocharger in early January to check on the status of their kit and they said it was on the back burner but it would be forthcoming in the future. They were too busy building snowmobile kits. The guy gave me a bit of attitude on the phone so I will not be waiting around for them.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.