Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to lower the drivers seat, so that I can see out a little better, but I didn't know if I had to buy a whole new seat bracket or if I should just take out the seat slider deal? What have some of y'all done?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Depends on how much you want or need to lower it. You will only lower it about 1" if you remove the slider. I think you can get another 2" or 2 1/2" lower by cutting down the mounting frame. You can get even more but you have to cut up or remove the plastic shield under the seat.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depends on how much you want or need to lower it. You will only lower it about 1" if you remove the slider. I think you can get another 2" or 2 1/2" lower by cutting down the mounting frame. You can get even more but you have to cut up or remove the plastic shield under the seat.
I believe my buddy has cut his seat mount down, so I will see how I fit in his before I go hacking on mine. Ha. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
low roofs and the dunes don't mix, that's why mega cut his roof in half , to see, :)

mine stops at the bar , but im even still looking down and under it at times- when ur haulin

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
low roofs and the dunes don't mix, that's why mega cut his roof in half , to see, :)

mine stops at the bar , but im even still looking down and under it at times- when ur haulin
You're right. Did you end up just cutting yours to the bar? I believe that's what I'm going to do with my UTV Inc one and the put the light bar directly in front of the cross beam.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts