Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new on here and new owner 19 x3 max RS. I live in E Mesa az. I am going to put a different cage on this ASAP. I want it to have a removable windshield. I am aware of TMW and I do like what they produce. With TMW and the options I want it’s gonna be around 3 grand and I am trying to save a few bucks without sacrificing quality, well hopefully anyhow. So if anybody can point me in other possible directions I would appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
10,803 Posts
UTV Inc is right in your area.
And they are doing a Max build, so they will have some pretty cool stuff they will be fabricating.

·
Premium Member
10,803 Posts
Oh, by the way, welcome from Tucson AZ, congrats. Make sure you work on setting up your suspension, and greasing your wheel bearings.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Check out Brick City Fab. They are in Mesa. Also Strickly UTV is in your neck of the desert. My friend runs their 2 seat cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Welcome from near Wickenburg. Great list of quality build / fabricators already provided.
Enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome to the insanity! We're getting an YXZ prepped at Weller Racing in Chandler, they seem to know what they're doing and put a nice safari rack/top cage on the car already. No judgement on the YXZ, it's not mine:)

·
Registered
995 Posts
TMW doors are as good as you can get. The cage isn't bad either.
UTV Inc is very good as well.
My buddy just got a full BID legal build from them for his wife to race, that car is very nice.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have decided to with Brick city. I got a really good vibe from Moses. He will be an up and comer for sure. He and I talked a lot and of course it has turned into a full on build. They are a week or so out for starting. I will post pictures when he and TNT finish. Thank you guys for pointing me in what I believe was a great direction.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts