Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
powerband.jpg
Adjustable Maverick Powerband Sale! $199.95
Maybe you don't have money for a costly after market clutch? Wanna add more low end torque and top end speed to your Maverick! Adjustable Powerbands are the perfect solution! The power bands are made from Middle Grade titanium-injected rubber, with smooth tooth 440 fasteners. Six links are included in this Forum Special! One band is for horsepower, and the other for torque. You may use more than three links per side, but extreme caution should be taken!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Lmao!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Reactions: Benzo

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Can these be stacked with flux capacitors?
Only if you can get a power supply of 1.21 gigawatts, or you could get the Mr. Fusion conversion. Either way you'll need to get your Maverick up to 88 mph first.

Reactions: Snapper692

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
u guys don't be fooled by this , it really works :)

·
Registered
548 Posts
The one I was looking at had a micrometer style adjuster and a backlit tension gauge. At $149, I thought it was a steal.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
So just where dose a guy install these Power bands ?
Never heard of this one
They install on the torque coverter, just above the left side muffler bearing. I have an extra set, I'll sell them to you cheap, and include hand writen instructions with photo shoped pictures. I'll even throw in a bottle of blinker fluid free.:crazy:

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Here's another awesome product, that you just can't beat the price of:

LowerKit.jpg

Lowering Kit

$19.95

Some people spend hundreds - even thousands merely to lower their car! Some people even cut their springs - that is the wrong way to lower a car! Why bother with different bolt sizes and components, when KaleCoAuto's do-it-yourself lowering kit is a mere four piece kit! Installs in minutes, just insert one per tire and you'll be the envy of every lowrider in town! Now available in standard, chrome, and gold.

Reactions: DFP

·
Registered
286 Posts
They install on the torque coverter, just above the left side muffler bearing. I have an extra set, I'll sell them to you cheap, and include hand writen instructions with photo shoped pictures. I'll even throw in a bottle of blinker fluid free.:crazy:
Thanks for straighting me out lol. But I think ill pass on this one. Haha

·
Registered
671 Posts
I was in the store the other day picking up some prop wash for my airplane and saw these. What a great idea!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Are these made in America, or are they Chinese junk?

·
Registered
725 Posts
For some reason my paypal isn't working! Went ahead and bought winter and summer air for my tires but they were sold out.....bummer someone got a great deal

1 - 20 of 20 Posts