Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cut two holes in my UTV inc radio box and made a 3 switch panel for the left of the steering wheel.

i had to add spacers to raise the gauge panel and trim it to make the switches on the radio box accessible.

i need to stop by UTV inc this week to pick up a dome light and a fan over ride switch.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Nice. What's the red switch for?
I see you also mounted your GPS in front of gauges.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
red switch is usually horn , well mine is anyways , lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
So the red horn switch is a momentary correct?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
correct captain !

all tho with all the crazies out there a rocker wouldn't be a bad idea ! - just flip that switch right there honey they will move , lol

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
yup, its a left over switch from my Rhino days. I bought a horn kit from Black Rhino perfromance way back in 2006.

Geez i have been pouring money into these damn sxs's for a long friggin time.
dude my switch is from ridenow ''rhino street legal kit'' from 2007 ! same switch lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
yup, its a left over switch from my Rhino days. I bought a horn kit from Black Rhino perfromance way back in 2006.

Geez i have been pouring money into these damn sxs's for a long friggin time.
So thats normal? Ive had 3 SXS's in 5 years. . . lost my a$$ on the previous 2, now have the mav.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
So thats normal? Ive had 3 SXS's in 5 years. . . lost my a$$ on the previous 2, now have the mav.
Hate to break it to you but you'll probably lose the rest of your ass with the Mav,but I'm in the same boat.
However, Fun cost money.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hate to break it to you but you'll probably lose the rest of your ass with the Mav,but I'm in the same boat.
However, Fun cost money.
Oh I completely understand, this is my hobby, and I work so I can play, cant take it with you. . .so might as well $pend it. IT'll be a few years until I move on to another.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Oh I completely understand, this is my hobby, and I work so I can play, cant take it with you. . .so might as well $pend it. IT'll be a few years until I move on to another.
My thoughts exactly!!

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Yeah, but your a little ahead of the game compared to the rest of us, being you WON your Mav.:tongue:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts