Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have same ds rr with system 3 32" on 5-2,and a fox tune,after 200 miles it lost 1"on the back height, if i keep increasing preload everytime it lost an inch, suspension will be a brick.i ordered the eibach tender springs 1400-300-200 that is the one that comes on their kit for ds.

·
Registered
2021 Can-Am Maverick X3 XRS Turbo-RR w/ Smart-Shox
3 Posts
Running a stock 2021 Ds turbo. Spent the 4th july in the Ozarks at Rush Springs. Realized i definitely could use some extra height. Have stock tires. Debating in a 3 inch lift or taller tires when these go. Advise on which is better for machine and part suggestions welcomed
Don't do a thing to your suspension until you consult with Shock Therapy.
They are the absolute authority in suspension engineering regarding your machine.

If you're considering changes to your powertrain then consult Evolution Powersports.

·
Registered
27 Posts
On my 2018 XMR Turbo R, I raised the suspension via the Fox instruction video and it gave me almost 4" of lift. I put 32" x 10" Maxxis Libertys on the stock rims for trail riding and run 36 x 10 SATV Terminators on 18" rims for the mud parks. Absolutely happy with both set-ups and no longer have a bottoming issue when landing a jump.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Running a stock 2021 Ds turbo. Spent the 4th july in the Ozarks at Rush Springs. Realized i definitely could use some extra height. Have stock tires. Debating in a 3 inch lift or taller tires when these go. Advise on which is better for machine and part suggestions welcomed
We have 2 Can Am Mavericks. We put 30”tires on the 4 seater right away…. Gains you an inch. Then cranked up the preload on the shocks. I think it’s at 50mm now front and around 120 rear. Super ATV sells a 3” lift kit but spacers are actually only 1 1/2” - balance of lift is with the adjustment of the preload. Check out Super ATV and download the instructions for the adjustments.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts