Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wires.jpg Hi all...I need help with wiring my "Stripper Whip":smile: switch.What are all these wires for,which would work best for my whip?..

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
The two 2-wire connectors shown in the picture are both switched 12vdc and ground. You can use either of them for the source power.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Where can you find the plugs? I want to wire up my accessories to plug right in and look factory. My Max has one black plug (which has both ends) and a white plug (Which has only one end) behind the dash. There also is a black plug behind the rear seats that is missing I believe that male side.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Where can you find the plugs? I want to wire up my accessories to plug right in and look factory. My Max has one black plug (which has both ends) and a white plug (Which has only one end) behind the dash. There also is a black plug behind the rear seats that is missing I believe that male side.
Your local auto parts store will have per-wired plugs to match any of those 3 plugs, or you can get weather pak(Delphi) connectors at most electronic supply, and some off road shops.

Reactions: barry_61171
1 - 5 of 5 Posts